8.13.2007

Wear Inspiration!

Look what I found...Now you can wear inspirational thoughts on you. What a great gift to give and receive!


This great bracelet that has Henry Thoreau's great quote on it: "go confidently in the direction of your dreams live the life you've imagined".


I loved this one too, "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."


Or this cute ring which is copied from 14th century ring inscribed in French 'a vila mon gardi li mo', which means "here is my heart guard it well"













I will probably will buy (or drop a hint for my husband to buy!) this great necklace where the pendent is inscribed with the words of he 23rd Psalm ("The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want…"), and "XXIII" is inscribed on the reverse.

Now, when I do this kind of a shopping, I get inspired, moved and touched!







More links here & here