3.06.2008

Can't change the wind, But!

"You can't change the wind, but you can change the direction of your sail"

Sometimes you get a great advice from a strange places.  I read the above statement from reading my horoscope today!  

The coffee shop I go everyday has this daily horoscope placed on their counter and I've come to love reading this particular horoscope.  The author, Holiday Mathis ,is not your typical astrologer, she is an absolutely wise lady.  She doesn't give you, the typical predictions, but often has deep and wise comments regardless of your birth sign.  

So, the funny thing is , I usually read them all.  There is usually a little gem in each sign she write for.  Here is the link .

Here is another wise advise I read a couple of days ago:
"Love is not blind. Infatuation is blind, but that's not what you're in now. Love sees more. It sees both what is and the potential of what will be."
I am telling you she is not your typical astrologer!