3.27.2008

Poetic Bodyworlds

I love going to the field trips with my sons.  Last week, we went to see BodyWorlds exhibition, which is an anatomical exhibition of real human bodies.  Wow! it was just amazing, please make sure to see and take your kids to see them too.  I loved how they had arranged the room with many interesting quotes that made the whole show more poetic !  Here is some of my favorites that I read:

"Faith is an oasis in the heart which will never be reached by the caravan of thinking."  ~Khalil Gibran

"Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back.  Those who wish to sing always find a song." ~ Plato

"Those who don't know how to weep with their whole heart, don't know how to laugh either." ~ Golen Meir



Please go and get inspired and moved by our own bodies that we still know so little about.