1.10.2009

Your Reaction To Adversity

The beautiful part about having problems is whom you become because of them. The ancient philosopher Horace said it best: "Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant."
This was my horoscope today!  I could not believe how timely this advise was for me.  Because I had an incident last week, which I am not proud of my own reaction to it.  I did not like the person I became because of that incident.  It was yet another reminder how hard it is to be a mature human being at all times.  I have been dwelling about this issue for most of the week, and then I read this horoscope today.  How strange!

 Holiday Mathis is not your usual horoscope writer, she has daily wisdom for everyone.  Check yours here.